• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy in Norman (OKC) Has DS units and games!

I picked mine up at 9am, and have been playing it since. Mario 64's stylus controls work great after you get adjusted. And the mini-games....UGH. Awesome! Who needs Mario Party when the mini-games in this are damn near perfect. The sound on this little sucker is fucking amazing. Deep bass, clear loud sounds. Wonderful. I'm out. Got a friend to meet who also bought a DS with me.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
Man Video Games Plus sound as though I won't be getting my DS in the first shipment eve though I preordered on the 17th of September.

Anyone willing to pick me up a DS and Mario 64 and ship to the UK? :(

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
how come all of these people who supposedly get their systems never scan their receipts...

LIES I TELL YOU! LIES!

AirBrian said:
Damn, if it was just a little closer, it'd be worth the drive.

Do you go to OU?
Yes, I'm an OU student. My friend (also a student) met me up at BB just before opening. We both scored a system and Mario 64. Wow. I couldn't pull my girlfriend away from Mario's mini-games. She's urging me to buy a second one. They had about 20 on the shelf (systems).

And YES, you can make Mario tiptoe, walk and run with the stylus. Works pretty well actually.

Top Bottom