• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy Namco Bandai Anime games b1g1 50% off + GCU

sensui-tomo

Just like the title says, Best buy is having a sale on anime like games that are namco bandai titles, such include the new boruto game, Tales of Berseria and Digimon World :Next Order, and some older titles like xenoverse 2 and god eater 2, and they include the GCU price, this deal will be this week so get on it Cheap Gaf. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/offer/2...D=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-4gF1AUj4qOhL0qkSZ.E0jA

take down if already posted.
edit: Shit forgot to mention its in the usa, sorry canada bros

RockmanBN

No store pick up for Digimon. Delivery is the third. Ugh sticking to Gamestop since Amazon somehow is delivering on the second.

Tempting...

But Digimon is a risk. I could end up disliking the game quite a bit.

Plus, both Digimon and Tales of Beseria will drop in price pretty quickly.

Couldn't remember if AoT was by Namco Bandai, but it's not on the list either way. Watched some gameplay a few weeks ago and thought I'd give it a try if I caught a sale.

Anyway, pretty decent price for Tales and Digimon, but I'm not sure if I'm even interested in the latter.

IzzyF3

Can't do it. Just bought Yakuza 0 and that'll hold me off until Zelda, which will hold me off until Persona 5. No time to play Tales or Digimon.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Couldn't remember if AoT was by Namco Bandai, but it's not on the list either way. Watched some gameplay a few weeks ago and thought I'd give it a try if I caught a sale.

Anyway, pretty decent price for Tales and Digimon, but I'm not sure if I'm even interested in the latter.

Tecmo made AoT.

I was going to buy Tales this week but this deal is just....I don't want anything else. I guess I'll see if anything on the list will be worth more in trade-in than I pay for it. Otherwise I couldn't care less.

I wasn't going to pull the trigger so soon, but this deal is making me consider Tales + God Eater, maybe... Got a few close friends that have been dabbling in God Eater since it originally came out, but they haven't gotten very far.

sensui-tomo

Tekken doesnt count, its only games on the page i posted above, Namco Bandai ANIME games. Tekken may seem like an anime with the panda but i can assure you, ANIME JA NAI.

Top Bottom