• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy: RDR GoY Ed - XBX 360|XBO - $14.99/$11.99

Thanks OP! Really tempted to get this. I enjoyed the heck out of RDR when it first came out but never got to play Undead Nightmare. Now I'm just torn on whether or not I'll have time to play this between now and when RDR2 comes out...

Blam

Thanks OP! Really tempted to get this. I enjoyed the heck out of RDR when it first came out but never got to play Undead Nightmare. Now I'm just torn on whether or not I'll have time to play this between now and when RDR2 comes out...

Lol RDR is coming in 2018. Probably Late 2018

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
I find it amazing that I understood that thread title.

You passed the test!
Most people have reduced the title Read Dead Redemption to RDR and Game of the Year to GoY for a very very long time now. For those that hadn't, it was spelled out in the body of the post.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Actually, it's the first time I'm seeing it like that. All the time I only see GOTY.

OK, my apologies. I've seen Read Dead Redemption shrunk down to RDR on so many sites and on here so much I'd accepted that is how it is shortened. I also shortened it down to that form because the thread title would have been way too long for my liking. You're also right.. I've seen GoY or GoTY for Game of the Year.

Top Bottom