• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy - Yooka Laylee - $19.99/$15.99 (U.S.)

Wow, as a Switch Kickstarter backer this hurts. I should have just asked for a refund and bought it on a different system when it went on sale.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
If it were the PC version I'd pick it up. Trying to wait for the Switch version, but that'll probably be $40.

Got this for $10.49 from Amazon when they had the price error. I was going to wait for the Switch version, but ended up going for the PS4 version. I like the game, pretty graphics, gameplay is pretty fun.

That said $19.99/$15.99 is a really good price, I would have bought it at that price too.

BriGuy

I got it for $30 on Steam and have like 4 minutes left of play time before I can no longer request a refund. I want to like the game. I really, really do. But so much about it is so poorly conceived. I don't know if it can be patched short of reworking the entire levels.

breakfuss

Worth it at this is price, I guess. Just check your expectations. Banjo-Kazooie this most definitely is not. I paid 20 and don't feel bad but truthfully I can never play the game in long stretches.

Bomba...

I'm tempted... did they ever fix the camera issues?

Don't think so.

I got it for $30 on Steam and have like 4 minutes left of play time before I can no longer request a refund. I want to like the game. I really, really do. But so much about it is so poorly conceived. I don't know if it can be patched short of reworking the entire levels.

LOL my friends often call me Bri-guy. And just refund it if it's not for you, man. Life is too short.

Top Bottom