• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Disney games ever?

My favorite games per platform:

Genesis = Aladdin
SNES = Magical Quest starring Micky Mouse
Sega CD = Mickey Mania
Playstation = Hercules
Nintendo 64 = Magical Tetris Challenge
PS2 = Kingdom Hearts ([*]soon to be dethroned by NBC!)

* Yes I know NBC is not out yet but I'm an NBC fan and have faith, dammit!

whoroger.jpg

Back when Rare was quirky and unknown. I really loved this game when I was young. It was one of the first titles I ever played that stressed exploration.

darkwing.jpg

Yeah, it's Capcom again. And look! A Mega Man clone to boot! Great, very fun game.

disney.jpg

Not the longest or hardest game in the world, but a fun romp nonetheless. I thought they should have made a full-fledged game out of the racing level.

1352.jpg
roger-1.gif
roger-11.gif
roger-14.gif

Yeah, its Roger again, and this time you get to play as him. A very fun little-known action-rpg.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Donald Duck Going Quackers was a pretty cool PS2 game. Looked very pretty too.

My favorites
Castle of Illusion for the Genesis..still holds up today
Quackeshot for the Genesis
Wold of Illusion for the Genesis
Alladin for the Genesis
Mickey's magical Quest-snes....oved Bionic commando Mickey

Sega Disney games>>>>>>>> Capcom Disney games

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I've always loved Rescue Rangers... Ducktales was good, Aladdin on Genesis had some WICKED animation (the hit detection sucked on the game, though), and the Castle of Illusion games were pretty good.

MASB

Did any of you guys play PK, the Ubi Soft game based on the Italian comic books where Donald becomes a superhero? I think it came out last year for the PS2. Donald fights aliens in it, etc. I never got around to playing it myself, so i was wondering if anyone here had any opinions on the game.

Top Bottom