• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Flash Game in a while. Dotty dotty dot.

Brannon

Headbutt + Dropbears are the key for Level 6. I guess Dropbears are the other name for Koala bears? Vicious little muggens...

Hournda

Those Japanese. What will they think of next?

Edit: I don't get it. Is this supposed to be an actual game or just an excuse for them to make that picture of a weird baby pop up and make a "scary" sound?

Docpan

Yeah, I thought it would be cool but it turns out to just be one level then a lame "scare thing."

Thumbs down, someone make a real game like this.

Hournda

You can cheat in this game. Once you get to the goal on the first level click in the upper left hand corner of the box. Then once level 2 starts you're already in the black and you can go right to the goal of the 2nd level. It won't work of course and you can try to work your way through the level backwards until you get to the "scary" part.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
its 11.30 at night, the house is silent and my wife is in bed.

And I just jumped out of my skin and shouted 'fucking cunt'. and I had the sound off.

Still, one to send out at the office on monday...

Socreges

Banned
DJ Brannon said:
Remember that the really innovative programming starts happening on Level 4, so preservere.
Yeah, but how do I get to Level 4? I can't get past that screaming baby in Level 2. Nice game! I just wish I was good enough to get further.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
It's a networked game of Irritating Stick, and DJ Brannon has succeeded in irritating me.

Brannon

Yeah, but how do I get to Level 4? I can't get past that screaming baby in Level 2. Nice game! I just wish I was good enough to get further.

Just for the record, there is no level 4, or headbutting, or dropbears (that would be cool though), it was all a ploy to get others who like to read a bit more before playing the game to play the game w/o suspecting the surprise. I think it seems to have worked, so MY work here is done.

And I agree on wanting more levels of this game proper; it's actually pretty interesting.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Download the song ripped from the .swf:
http://l2onslaught.com/downloads/streamsound1.mp3

LYRICS TRANSLATION:

Sera 오늘밤 만은
나의 곁에 있어줘 이 밤이 지나면 널 잊을께.
Sera
Stay by my side at least this one night
After this night I will forget you

너를 만났던 날부터
시작되고 있었지 뭐라 말할 수 없는 아픔.
This pain I can't explain
Began hurting since the day we met

그리고 언제나 넌 내게
견디기 힘든 말들 뿐.
And the words you said to me
So hard for me to swallow

하지만 내게 화내고 토라져 버린
니 모습에도 난 행복했어.
But even when you were angry and sour
I was still happy just to see you

Sera 오늘밤 만은
Sera

그 때까지 아무런 말도 하지 않고
너만 바라볼꺼야. 너의 모습 기억할꺼야.
Until then I will say nothing
But my eyes on you only. I will remember you

어떤 모습으로든 니가
내곁에 있다는 거 단지 그것만으로도
Didn't matter how
Just you by my side
And that was enough

너무나 행복했던 나를
넌 이해할 수 있겠니?
Just you by my side
Made me so happy.
Can you understand?

나는 널 잡을 수 없었어
널 알고 있기에
구속 받기 싫어하는 너를
I couldn't stop you
Because I know you well
I know you hate chains

Sera 오늘밤 만은
Sera

그 때까지 아무런 말도 하지 않고
너만 바라볼꺼야. 너의 모습 기억할꺼야.
Until then I will say nothing
But my eyes on you only. I will remember you

Brannon

Cool beans, thanks. The song is pretty good, but I think the animation enhances it even more. Definitely a keeper though.

Top Bottom