• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best image viewer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Che

Banned
I need suggestions. I'm sick and tired of ACDSee classic and I need to use something new. I don't care if it's freeware or shareware I just need something good. Btw I used Irfanview and it sucks.

Che

Banned
Crispy said:
What didn't you like about irfanview?

First of all I need a program only for the images. Irfanview like ACDSee 6 opens images videos and everything it finds on its way when browsing (and no changing associasions doesn't solve that, it'll still open the video when I press next). ACDSee classic doesn't do that but it has zero features and it's way too old. Plus Irfanview looks too amateur.

fausty

Che said:
I need suggestions. I'm sick and tired of ACDSee classic and I need to use something new. I don't care if it's freeware or shareware I just need something good. Btw I used Irfanview and it sucks.
Been using Picasa at home, and it's pretty nice. Worth checking out, but I'm not sure if it does everything you need...

aoi tsuki

Che

Banned
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've already installed Picasa it looks cool so far, I'll install and try the other two aoi recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom