• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best place to buy comics online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gantz

Banned
I want to order those Streetfighter comics but the comic shops around here suck. Are there any good places to order online?

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i don't want to sound like an ass, but you should support your local comic shop :( get them to special order it, etc.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
i don't want to derail this thread any further so hopefully all questions can be answered here. the reason they have a piss poor selection is because they're not making much money, few of them do. they only stock titles they think will sell and sadly its usually not anything i'm interested in. if theres a book you want you can always special order it with them or if its a run you can signup and they'll order it for you and you'll have it on the day it comes out. with enough support they'll be able to order and stock a larger variety of comics which will take them out of this 'suck' state that they are in now.

you, too, can make a difference!

nomoment

Gantz said:
I want to order those Streetfighter comics but the comic shops around here suck. Are there any good places to order online?
Maybe you can buy Spike's copies. I hear he buys two of each. :p

Gantz

Banned
I was able to get the 1st issue off ebay and up to 7 at midtown comics. Thanks Teh Hamburglar! How many issues are they up to now?

nitewulf

i want to start buying the sandman comics, where do i get them? amazon, or go with teh link posted?
i dont even know where my local comic book store is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom