• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best place to get a flip-top for PS2?

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Well, I know a place, but I might get in trouble if I post the link

Bog

Junior Ace
Ah screw it. Just lock this. I didn't know we weren't allowed to talk about imports here.

The rules here are way too inconsistent and are downright confusing. This topic seems totally cool in my book.

Also, why can we talk about downloading rips of game soundtracks but not games themselves. Hey, I love all the game music info quite a lot, but it still seems like the same thing to me...

Matlock

Banned
Hey, I'm using reverse psychology here. If the "Don't do what Matlock says" rule is still in effect, you should be able to (if you haven't already) gotten answer from this thread. ;)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
the magic swap works with imports so this thread is okay, ive been meaning to buy one myself actually.

Bog

Junior Ace
FortNinety said:
The rules here are way too inconsistent and are downright confusing. This topic seems totally cool in my book.

Also, why can we talk about downloading rips of game soundtracks but not games themselves. Hey, I love all the game music info quite a lot, but it still seems like the same thing to me...

Yeah, the game soundtracks thing bugs me, too. Why's it cool for Wario to post links to full OSTs?

And Grif, stop kidding yourself. Give Dodee back his $5 and give Scooter back his DVDs.

Grifter

Lies, and quit justifying your post when you're always telling people on AIM about the burned games you have waiting.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I don't post links to OSTs. Actually, the mods don't want me to anymore. So quit your whining!

Grifter said:
Lies, and quit justifying your post when you're always telling people on AIM about the burned games you have waiting.

Who gives a shit? Other people might be reading this thread who have legitiment reasons for buying a flip case and your bitching might cause them not to get their answer. I'm either going to go for one of these or a pre-modded PS2. How much are premods going for now days? I want to play some IIDX, dammit.

Grifter

Asskicker064 said:
Who gives a shit? Other people might be reading this thread who have legitiment reasons for buying a flip case and your bitching might cause them not to get their answer. I'm either going to go for one of these or a pre-modded PS2. How much are premods going for now days? I want to play some IIDX, dammit.

You really are not as clever as your name implies. I'm clearly just joking with my old acquaintance, Bog. Here's a secret: this thread will not be locked. At least going by previous threads of this nature, some that I started. That's unless mods are tightening up...

Top Bottom