• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best System Selector

KarishBHR

Im looking for a system selector that wont lose image quality as severe as the Pelican. I use a home theatre so the blurriness that Pelican gives is very noticable. My budget is 50 bucks or lower... unless there is something real amazing higher

Dez

50 bucks or lower? you can't even get the pelican for that much.. you really have to increase your budget for something like this. Why skimp on a switch when you've probably spent thousands on your home theatre?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Dez said:
50 bucks or lower? you can't even get the pelican for that much.. you really have to increase your budget for something like this. Why skimp on a switch when you've probably spent thousands on your home theatre?

IAWTP

spend the 90 and get the pelican component selector. The Optical switching makes it worth it alone

Top Bottom