• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biff will test if you are a serial killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer this one simple question.

A woman goes to a funeral of a friend, and while ther meets a man she falls in love with. A week later, her sister is killed. Who killed her sister?

God's Hand said:
Biff... you moron. You told it completely wrong. You're missing a crucial part of it. Wow, are you stupid or what...

You are mean. I just am asking what I heard. Please don't call me anymore names, it hurts my feelings very badly.

Pattergen

God's Hand said:
Biff... you moron. You told it completely wrong. You're missing a crucial part of it. Wow, are you stupid or what...

Uhm, you might want to stop posting this rude shit all of the time.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>Answer this one simple question.

A woman goes to a funeral of a friend, and while ther meets a man she falls in love with. A week later, her sister is killed. Who killed her sister?<<<

Not enough information for me to give you an answer.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
OK, I get it now.
I killed the sister AND the friend. Just killing the sister would only make me a murderer, while killing multiple victims on seperate dates elevated me to the status of serial killer.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Are;nt you not supposed to tell them this is a test for serial killing?

And yes... this is old.

Tenguman

Diagnosis: Screwed up thread
Treatment: Lindsey Lohan

ll.jpg

impirius

I think the original went something like (this may spoil Biff's question somewhat):

A woman goes to the funeral of her mother. While she's there, she meets the man of her dreams, but she leaves the funeral without knowing who he is. A few days later, the woman murders her sister. Why?

Tenguman

impirius said:
I think the original went something like (this may spoil Biff's question somewhat):

A woman goes to the funeral of her mother. While she's there, she meets the man of her dreams, but she leaves the funeral without knowing who he is. A few days later, the woman murders her sister. Why?
the man is a friend of the family probably and she wants to see him again

*edit: forgot to add "see"

LakeEarth

impirius said:

That doesn't sound right, I think it gives away the 'right' answer. Is there a way to say it without it being as obvious?

Justin Bailey

------ ------
Here's what I found via google:

The Killer Test

It is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there but never asked for his number and then.....
a few days later the girl killed her own sister. Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? Give this some thought for a while before you scroll down.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.

This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly-good for you. If your friends hit the jackpot, may I suggest that you keep your distance.

http://www.funkyshit.org/txt/killertest.php

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
haha, i thought that perhaps it was her sister in drag. oh well i guess im not the murderous type.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I have learned two things from this thread,

1. that test is a fake. Thanks snopes.

2. Biff really did test if you are probably a serial killer.

It's God's hand.

He was at her mom's funeral, but he was a total stranger and noone knew who he was? And the concept of asking for a phone number was foreign to her? Are you sure this isn't a gullibility test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom