• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard 4 Exclusive Demo Disk with Famitsu

Jonnyram

Li Mu Bai said:
Whoever gets this, if it's different from the ones previously released, will host it or die.
Well, it's playable for starters, so that's a pretty big difference :)
There's also a separate DVD containing a bunch of movies from new Capcom games. It comes out just before TGS so there should be a few new titles on there.

Li Mu Bai

Banned
Jonnyram said:
Well, it's playable for starters, so that's a pretty big difference :)
There's also a separate DVD containing a bunch of movies from new Capcom games. It comes out just before TGS so there should be a few new titles on there.

Then capture yourself playing it on a widescreen Proscan TV. Understand?

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
Play-Asia also sells Famitsu but I can't find this particular issue... I hope it shows up somewhere soon.

B'z-chan

Banned
It'll show up. You might have better luck with a local Asian bookstore. Most get Famitsu's and i think if they know how big a draw it is they would order a few of these. But they'll show there faces on Ebay and what not. We do have a lot of Japanese gafer's i would hope a few would be nice to pick up a few of us a copy ;)

megateto

Local Asian bookstore?
Not where I am:

europagb.jpg

So, I wonder how many nice people is around :D :D

Fowler

neo -- where do you usually buy Famitsus from? I haven't bought any in forever so I have no idea where to look anymore. Mong Kok?

neo2046

Fowler said:
neo -- where do you usually buy Famitsus from? I haven't bought any in forever so I have no idea where to look anymore. Mong Kok?

Mong Kok (Animate, Kaimonoou)
Causeway Bay (Animate, SOGO)
Shatin (Kaimonoou)

ourumov

megateto said:
Local Asian bookstore?
Not where I am:

europagb.jpg

So, I wonder how many nice people is around :D :D
There are many in Barcelona...Shesh Megateto.. I didn't know you had your freeloader/action replay.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
Lik-Sang doesn't have it on their list yet though. And Play-Asia offers cheaper shipping.

AssMan

Banned
Do you need to have your GCN modded in order to play the demo? If so, where can I buy a mod or is it called Freeloader?

Laurent

AssMan said:
Do you need to have your GCN modded in order to play the demo? If so, where can I buy a mod or is it called Freeloader?
I have the Biohazard Ø demo and it works perfectly with the Freeloader. For 20$, I am risking it...

Deku Tree

Capcom should include this demo with Viewtiful Joe 2 in the US.
It would be a great way to (1) increase VJ2 sales and (2) increase awareness of RE4 in January.

I bet they could even fit the demo + VJ2 on one GC disk.

+ that way I could play it!

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Deku Tree said:
It would be a great way to (1) increase VJ2 sales and (2) increase awareness of RE4 in January.

That is a good freaking idea.

DO THIS CAPCOM!

maskrider

Just reserved mine today at my usual import book store. Who the fuck cares if RE runs at 30 or 60 fps ! RE has never been a fast paced game.

cvxfreak

The only problem I can see with bundling RE4 with VJ2 are the different age demographcs. Killer7 would be a better choice, if it ever comes out.

AssMan

Banned
Does anyone know if the demo might be based off the E3 build, and was it long? I don't want to spend close to $30 on a demo that might be very short.

Deku Tree said:

Can they put a M rated demo with a T rated game?

hirokazu

nubbe said:
Certainly, as the industry lead in innovative & creative design they deserve it

they should've put it disc into Famitsu Cube or smthing, i've never seen Famitsu Capcom before at Kinokuniya in Australia, i guess i'll check with them to see if they can get this issue in...

Top Bottom