• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard 4, MGS3 etc latest Famitsu scan

"The NEW Trailer of MGS3 in the famitsu DVD is INCREDIBLE"

New as in not the TGS trailer? RIP IT!

The 2nd MGS3 scan with Snake in the swamp with all the fish around him is awesome.

CrisKre

The graphic quality of RE4 is just IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE. Best graphics this gen IMHO. Closest thing to CG i've seen.

The laberinth DS game looks interesting.

Good stuff. Thanks neo.

I doubt it's a new trailer just for the Famitsu. Videogamerx has ripped an MGS3 trailer few days saying it's a promotional movie and it was the Games Convention Trailer. Might be same case here.

LOL9.jpg

LMAO

Can somebody please help translate the Driller scan? There is a multiplayer screenshot, and I would like to know if it's single cart or not. There is also a picture of a black book or something at the top and would love to know what that is.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Wow, RE4 keeps looking better and better, and like so much fun too. I can't wait. The president's daughter is such a ho. I love it. :)

MGS3 looks gorgeous also.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
BatiGOOOOOOL said:
Wow, RE4 keeps looking better and better, and like so much fun too. I can't wait. The president's daughter is such a ho. I love it. :)

MGS3 looks gorgeous also.

Just like real life. nyuk nyuk nyuk :lol

Metal Gear Solid 3 and Resident Evil 4 look amazing as usual. Thanks for the scans, neo.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
who is making the samurai western?

Also MGS3 Ocelot's new uni is hot

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Hahaha I thought so... looked like them... Don Don better be in this game damn it!

Way of the Samurai 1 rocked... 2... was... meh...

God, this thread went down the tubes.

If there are any serious posters still reading and can translate Japanese, could you kindly help with the Mr. Driller translations? Thanks a bundle.

neo2046

JasoNsider said:
Can somebody please help translate the Driller scan? There is a multiplayer screenshot, and I would like to know if it's single cart or not. There is also a picture of a black book or something at the top and would love to know what that is.

All help is greatly appreciated.
the game supports single cart multi play (5 ppl max)

that is bonus for preorder the game, a bag that you can put your NDS inside

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
kwes10 said:
what's with the different disk art in the 4th RE4 shot? Is it three disk now are what?

naw, those are famitsu dvds, that i'm assuming contain videos of the games.

That people must RIP and show here when they get their copies :D

neo2046

kwes10 said:
what's with the different disk art in the 4th RE4 shot? Is it three disk now are what?
those 3 DVDs are the bonus disc for people who preorder the game in Japan
each DVD's content is the same, only with the different design of the cover on the disc

hirokazu

neo2046 said:
those 3 DVDs are the bonus disc for people who preorder the game in Japan
each DVD's content is the same, only with the different design of the cover on the disc

err, aren't those just different prints of a DVD that comes with the next issue of Weekly Famitsu? its been said in the Biohazard 4 Secret DVD thread... or did that small image just say more info in the next FamitsU?

PkunkFury

Kool, the DS dungeon game has you using the stylus like a sword!

Hope the Driller shirt comes to America somehow

maskrider

SolidSnakex said:
"The NEW Trailer of MGS3 in the famitsu DVD is INCREDIBLE"

New as in not the TGS trailer? RIP IT!

The 2nd MGS3 scan with Snake in the swamp with all the fish around him is awesome.

It is the same TGS 2004 trailer that I ripped from the last Famitsu Wave (hosted on Blimblim's site).

Top Bottom