• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard 4: new Famitsu scan

585cdaab0ca8.JPG

176e172a38ad.JPG

is there really anything new here? more of the same imo. I WANT THIS NOW!

The only two that seem "new" to me seem like overviews of an area... like the image on the top right of the first scan. They probably aren't, though, and I just can't make them out since they're so tiny. Everything else seems directly out of the trailers we've seen.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
Any news on the upcoming demo. I'm quite tempted to import but $26 for a mag I can't read and a demo I don't know the length of is a bit much.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
New things i noticed. The top right screenshot of the first page scanned seems to showcase a portion of the village within a canyon

Small screenshot on the right of the first page, next to leon talking to the president's daughter, seems to be the troll like creature has a missing hand? An injury that Leon gave him perhaps? He can also throw a huge rock and run, along with some of his past abilities such as swinging a huge object, grabbing leon and squashing peoples with his feet, makes him one hell of a badass enemy :D

First time we see the sea monster's mouth aswell

The fire in this game is the best looking ever..

Damn i cant wait for this game :eek:~~~

SantaC

I wish this game still was on track for a november release. I can't wait to play it :(

Capcom actually seem to have a game full of variation.

Villages, forests, canyons, lakes and a castle. Cool shit :D

SantaCruZer said:
I wish this game still was on track for a november release. I can't wait to play it :(

Capcom actually seem to have a game full of variation.

Villages, forests, canyons, lakes and a castle. Cool shit :D
I agree. I'm more excited about this than Metroid Prime 2.

cvxfreak

It also seems as if the graphics have been polished up a bit, as the detail seems a little better and overall smoother. Looking great.

SantaC

CVXFREAK said:
It also seems as if the graphics have been polished up a bit, as the detail seems a little better and overall smoother. Looking great.

yeah I remember some clipping in the E3 demo. If the game gets extra polish for a month or 2; it's definitey worth the wait!

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
CVXFREAK said:

Ink + paper + scan = always smooth things out. Especially when screens are shrunk so little.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Soul4ger said:
YOU DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

How old is she supposed to be? :\

My guess is 16 or 17, she can't be much younger than that. I'm going with 17.

Soul4ger

Grizzlyjin said:
My guess is 16 or 17, she can't be much younger than that. I'm going with 17.

Damnit, they're always 17. The screens are small! That's why I couldn't tell, otherwise I would never have said such a thing..

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
-=::[Eagle-Vision]::=- said:
She's 20.

EagleVision-ashley.JPG

But that's no fun...

For some reason I think less of her for being over 18 and having to be rescued. I just had the image of the President's teenage daughter being kidnapped, now I find out she is 20! Lame. I hope she gets infected...with AIDS.

*cancels RE4 preorder*

Top Bottom