• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard 4 secret DVD

neo2046

up11162.jpg

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
it's a disc containing the contact details and CVs of everyone who worked on the game, along with expected salary, favourable working conditions, and a covering letter.

miyuru

DCharlie said:
it's a disc containing the contact details and CVs of everyone who worked on the game, along with expected salary, favourable working conditions, and a covering letter.

:lol

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So the third dvd has a secret character on the front. Interesting...

Amir0x

Banned
One day I will make the effort to learn Japanese so that I can import everything cool from Japan.

Because in Japan, everything is cooler.

john tv

DCharlie said:

:lol :lol :lol

Brofist

DCharlie said:

:lol:lol

hirokazu

CVXFREAK said:
Someone please translate. :(

from the small white text under the yellow under the large white text that says Biohazard 4 Secret DVD, i can pick out:
- Biohazard 4 Making Of
- Something
- Promotion Movie?
- Other Content

Red text under the jewel case seems to say it comes with November 12 issue of Weekly Famitsu or something.

Jonnyram

- making of bio4
- "bio4's vision" movie
- all the promotional movies of bio4
- other content

EDIT: oops, doesn't come with this week's Famitsu

cvxfreak

Jonnyram said:
- making of bio4
- "bio4's vision" movie
- all the promotional movies of bio4
- other content

and yeah, it comes free with this week's special issue of Famitsu (#832)

YOU ARE GOD

Jonnyram

Jonnyram said:
and yeah, it comes free with this week's special issue of Famitsu (#832)
Actually it doesn't... DETAILS of how to get it came with this week's Famitsu! You have to preorder bio4 to get it!

Top Bottom