• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard Outbreak 2 boxart + memory card

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
781468bio2memo.jpg

609294bio2pack.jpg

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
I actually like that boxart(reminds me of the new Dawn of the Dead scene). Hori really goes all out with their PS2 memory cards. Their first one resembling a pretri dish was awesome too:

ps2-memm-biohazard-ob.jpg

Top Ten Responses to This Thread, by KobunHeat with special help from Agent Dormer:

10) Great, now I know what to not look for on the shelf.
9) It's symbolism. The things in the grave are Outbreak 1, and the guy is Capcom dragging it back up from the dead.
8) Release date: 9/9/2004. Date when the game actually starts working: 9/20/2004.
7) Hori's going to rebrand the bullet keychain as a buttplug for its DOA:U memory card.
6) Outbreak: File 3 boxart will be Jill Valentine beating a dead zombie horse.
5) The '15' in the corner is the amount of time it takes, in minutes, to load the first menu.
4) Target demographics: necrophiliacs ages 18-35.
3) The red sticker on the package reads, "Note: not actually online."
2) Good thing I'm back on Capcom's product list so I can sell this on eBay.

*drumroll*

1) The bullet is included so you can kill yourself for buying this.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Last minute addition:

You'll have to File 2 lawsuits against Capcom after it causes you to break your PlayStation and murder an EB employee for recommending it.

Brofist

More like

1) The bullet is included so you can kill yourself after reading the lame ass attempt at humor in this thread.

Kobun Heat said:
2) Good thing I'm back on Capcom's product list so I can sell this on eBay.

It also means that you can work in at least 10-15 pseudo-insider brags about getting sent free games per day, while writing pretentious articles on how to act like a "professional game journalist" in your spare time. Keep on leading by example!

bobbyconover said:
It also means that you can work in at least 10-15 pseudo-insider brags about getting sent free games per day, while writing pretentious articles on how to act like a "professional game journalist" in your spare time. Keep on leading by example!
You know, I *never* do that. I even thought about it before posting it here, but decided nobody would really get mad about it. Whoops.

Top Bottom