• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biomutant and Darksiders II For Nintendo Switch Leaked by EB Games.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Not one, but two THQ Nordic games have leaked for Nintendo Switch: Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition and Biomutant. And both have been leaked by a pretty reliable source: EB Games Canada. According to EB Games, the former will release on August 30, while the latter will come on March 30, 2020, which is a Monday. In other words, the day checks out. As you may know, the upcoming action role-playing game from Experiment 101 is currently slated to release this summer on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. So, is EB Games' listing suggesting the game will get delayed or that a Nintendo Switch port is simply arriving later? At the moment, it's unclear.

Of course, like any leak, this should be taken with a grain of salt, simply because it's not official information. However, unlike some retail listings, EB Games is pretty reliable. Like Amazon or Best Buy, when listings appear on EB Games, they tend to be legit, unlike some Eastern European and smaller retailers.

Zannegan

Hmm... Biomutant looked a little rough last time I saw it. Certainly something I could envision getting a downport. I own Darksiders 2 on enough platforms though.

Shaqazooloo

THQNordic has been pretty good to Nintendo so far so I think it's likely. Haven't seen much of Biomutant though and not sure what it is

Top Bottom