• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bjork + Kelis - Oceania [Remix]

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Interesting mix:

[Bjork feat. Kelis] - Oceania [Remix]

I prefer the original ... but this mix isn't too bad. I would have preferred if the beat was a little more consistent with the vocals, but it's not horrible ... just ... interesting :p

Plus, not sure if the artwork was posted but here goes:

photo_front.jpg

photo_focus.jpg

photo_side.jpg

photo_back.jpg

I know there's a poster who has one of these shrunken down as his avatar, but I couldn't find any post directly linking the artwork ^_^

I've been listening to Medulla the past few days and it is so awesome.

Is this a mix ok’ed by both sides or just a random mix… an interesting partnership nonetheless.

I still prefer the original but I like the weaving of vocals towards the end.

3phemeral

I'm not entirely sure -- I think it's a legit mix because of the lyrics Kelis is singing. Bjork's record label is probably trying to ease her onto radio with a somewhat pop friendly mix :p

I love the vocals at the end too, and the beat is beginning to grow on me. When Bjork begins the second verse, you can tell her voice is much better suited for the ambience of the track, but I'm beginning to like it :) Her scream near the end always sends chills down my spine ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom