• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blinx 2 pounces on gold

Solid

If anyone cares :p

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/11/05/news_6112596.html

Time-altering cat ready to hit the Xbox on November 16; sequel features new multiplayer modes.

Microsoft today announced that Blinx 2: Masters of Time & Space has gone gold and will ship to retailers November 16 for the Xbox. Developed by Artoon, Blinx 2 features a cat with time-altering powers that would give Steven Hawking a headache. Blinx can pause, slow down, and fast-forward time to solve puzzles and resolve the conflict between time-shifting cats and space-altering pigs. Blinx 2 adds two multiplayer modes, a two-player cooperative mode and a four-player battle mode, and character customization Blinx 2 is rated "E" for Everyone and has a SRP of $39.99.

B0002LIFFO.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ced

Wow.

Im not one to really say bad art or character design, but wasnt Blinx enough for the cover?

etiolate

Banned
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
That is the fucking best box art I've ever seen. They need to make t-shirts with that image.

Mark this date down. This is the first time in internet history that </sarcasm> was not needed to understand that it's there.

PG2G

They say this one improves on a lot of the weaknesses of the original. Could end up a very solid game. Too bad I'm saving for something :p

_Angelus_

Banned
Mr_Furious said:
Aw, WTH, I'll partake in the sequel. I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed the first Blinx.

Same here. The first game had a certain quirky cuteness about it. It may not have been mario 64 but the game was challenging and fun given some time with it. I also thought the visuals were pretty good and the games soundtrack was NIGHTS material. If the new game is more of the old then I'm in. From some of the videos I've seen the gameplay looks alot faster so its not a slow paced game anymore. I just wish they would scrap the pigs gameplay though,give us more of that cool cat Blinx.

Mashing

Ummm... lol, I'm usually one to point how how silly it is to not buy a game based on it's box art, but in this case I'm going to have to make an exception.

Megaman has competition for the worst boxart of all time

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Even though I've never played it, I have a natural and healthy dislike for the series. Still...the demo was playing today and it looked really nice. I wonder.....no!

DCX

DCX
The game is unique. It uses the XBOX tech well and it offers new ways to think and play a platformer, it could have been executed better but i enjoyed the game for what it is.

DCX

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
You posted this just so we could all laugh at the boxart again, didn't you!

Top Bottom