• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BloodRayne 2 is actually good???

BloodRayne 2 is my biggest surprise of the year. Even more so that Riddick. The demo for the Xbox version is VERY GOOD. I thought the original was horrible. The graphics, controls, and especially gameplay are all vastly improved.

Anyone else getting the game after playing the demo?

I thought the demo was ok. I didn't think it was totally horrible like the first game, but it still feels too much like they don't know wether to give it FPS controls or third person controls. The series has potential, but I still don't think BR2 is worth buying.

"I thought the demo was fucking horrible, actually."

No the original was fucking horrible, this one is actually pretty fun. I mean it's no AAA game by any stretch, but it's pretty good. At least if you give it a chance.

When the TRU buy 2 get 1 free deal hits I'm all over the retail version.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Definitely a fun (and surprisingly HARD at times) game; I like that unlike most third person action games similar this one, Bloodrayne 2 is filled with different combos/moves/finishers you earn as you play, sort of like the move list in Ninja Gaiden.

There's also some fun cheats...put in the all outfits code and play the game with the schoolgirl outfit...it's great. :D

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
My friend loved the first Bloodrayne. He said the first two levels were horrible, and most people never got past them, but once you did, the game was supposed to pick up big time. He finished it and thinks it's majorly underrated.

Pimpbaa

Is this game brutally hard or is it just me? I think it is harder than ninja gaiden. Didn't gamespot say something like it is too easy? I don't even think they played the game.

Top Bottom