• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodrayne in Playboy

Mailed to me because I'm such a fan.

Rayne Makes Her Playboy Debut

If you felt teased by her sexy Girls of Gaming cover, then this new feature art is going to blow your mind! Rayne is 100% topless and smokin' hot in the October issue of Playboy magazine. This is a first in videogame history and trust us when we say that Rayne does not disappoint. The magazine hits newsstands in early September so here's a great excuse to get a copy!

I wanted to support this franchise, but they've gone too far.

Pimpbaa

I'm sure the heterosexually challenged are gonna have a field day bashing this game because of this.

I'm buying that issue for sure. But only for historic reasons (first cgi girl in playboy), and not for wanking material :D

Pimpbaa said:
I'm buying that issue for sure. But only for historic reasons (first cgi girl in playboy), and not for wanking material :D

They might use one of their Bloodrayne models, but I'd prefer that they didn't because I'm a fan and want Rayne to look like she looks, y'know?

akihot100.jpg

Pimpbaa

ArcadeStickMonk said:
They might use one of their Bloodrayne models, but I'd prefer that they didn't because I'm a fan and want Rayne to look like she looks, y'know?

As far as I know, the pictorial is gonna be rendered, and not a real model.

Shouldn't really be a surprise, with all the airbrushing they use with Playboy models they basically end up looking like CG characters anyway.

Pimpbaa

SolidSnakex said:
Shouldn't really be a surprise, with all the airbrushing they use with Playboy models they basically end up looking like CG characters anyway.

They do airbrush a bit too much sometimes, but it ain't that bad.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
ArcadeStickMonk said:
Since I can offer no scans, and I am a fan, here is some nice artwork.
http://www.bloodrayne2.com/images/Rayne2004Swimsuit.jpg.jpg
3rd pic
Holy shit is that pic awful.

Anyway, I'm still surprised that the Bloodrayne movie got greenlighted. Doesn't a videogame character need to have more than tits, they need... what's the word... oh yeah, popularity to justify a friggin' movie? Maybe I'm not in the right social and internet circles or something but I never hear anyone voluntarily bring up Bloodrayne in the slightest.

Pimpbaa said:
They do airbrush a bit too much sometimes, but it ain't that bad.

Yah i'm overstating it, but the airbrushing is overboard and sometime they really do look like drawings. Same for Maxim and FHM ect.

"Doesn't a videogame character need to have more than tits, they need... what's the word... oh yeah, popularity to justify a friggin' movie?"

You'd think, but let me remind you that there's actually going to be a Crazy Taxi movie. A game that doesn't even have a plot.

Pimpbaa

dog$ said:
Anyway, I'm still surprised that the Bloodrayne movie got greenlighted. Doesn't a videogame character need to have more than tits, they need... what's the word... oh yeah, popularity to justify a friggin' movie? Maybe I'm not in the right social and internet circles or something but I never hear anyone voluntarily bring up Bloodrayne in the slightest.

They are making a movie out of Far Cry. Not exactly a well known franchise either. And there is more movies like that coming.

Pimpbaa

Dreamfixx said:
Maybe I've been out of the loop too long, but is this Bloodrayne game that big a deal?

Not really, considered average or worse to some of the more jaded gamers.

SKluck

Banned
Ended up selling quite a bit across all platforms worldwide. Not a great game gameplay-wise, but the franchise has potential. Storyline, character, etc are good.

Top Bottom