• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bombastic = $9.82 @ walmart.com

Sergenth

Reviews fail to describe how *exactly* this game is played. I need to know that before I can feel the deal here. I read about the basic moves of rolling and pushing dice, and making pairs, but that can't be it!

n/m

Now, the name of the game is to set off chain reactions with the other dice scattered around, and this can be achieved by matching up numbers appropriately. For example, if you roll your die next to a two, and both dice match, both will flash to indicate they're on fire and explode in a matter of seconds, and it’s up to you to get out of range of the blast by quickly scampering to a safe die, or platform.

Still with me? To blow up a six, however, you'll have to line up six sixes together, and the distance of the blast will be six squares instead of two. Not only that, an explosion of sixes will take out any fives in the vicinity, which in turn will take out the fours, and so on.

Sounds good!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Apparantly Bombastic is now $4.99 at Circuit City. I think my CC had some when I went there during the $4.99 clearance. I hope they still have some copies left

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Wario64 said:
Apparantly Bombastic is now $4.99 at Circuit City. I think my CC had some when I went there during the $4.99 clearance. I hope they still have some copies left
I'm going to check out Circuit City after work now... thanx!

siege

Banned
The Hound said:
Isn't the original included (hidden?)?

No. You can just unlock classic mode that does away with the bomb crap. It doesn't have the Puzzle mode of the original.

Top Bottom