• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bomberman Online for Xbox ?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
yes, inquiring mind w00d like to know

Hellraizah

I searched everywhere I could on the net, and the only places I saw making any mention of the games are xbox.com and teamxbox.com, each having less than 0 detail about the game.

I really want to know about this game, it ranks up there as one of my favorite multiplayer titles.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
perhaps this is part of the xbox live arcade?

I would much prefer if I could get Super Bomberman 2 for 10 bucks than shell out 50 for some shit with Kangaroo's and Pirate Bombermen.

GigaDrive

Banned
Bomberman Online and Daytona USA LIVE are among my most wanted Xbox games. as well as the Xbox version of Ridge Racer 6.

I too have searched the net for any details about Bomberman Online for Xbox. nothing so far but if I find something, I'll be sure to post it here....

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
GigaDrive said:
Bomberman Online and Daytona USA LIVE are among my most wanted Xbox games. as well as the Xbox version of Ridge Racer 6.....

give me my brain back

isamu

This has just been posted on the Japanese Bomberman webpage.....

Dear User

Thank you for interested in our Bomberman Online.

Sorry, this service is limited to environment under Japanese Windows OS
only. An access from another version of OS may be impossible. If you access
from another OS, we can not support various matters now.

We are now, thinking about worldwide service of this game. However, there
are still many difficulties in fact. We are doing our best to make a good
play environment for all Bomberman Online user. So, please wait for a while
and giving our Bomberman Online more support, thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Support Center ,

I really hope they get on the ball and bring out n international version soon. Unless....UNLESS, Microsoft is planning on incorporating Bomberman Online into their Xbox Live Arcade collection

*PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN*

isamu

or even Super Puzzle Fighter II for that matter?

Top Bottom