• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

bored with console gaming.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSN2K

Ive not played my xbox in weeks and im not even sure the GameCube still works,

PS2 is broken and its not like I was going to play it anyway....

am I alone in my gaming depression ?

Im fed up of playing the typical reharsh from last years build.

graphics no longer get my attention on any console, I dont think I have bought a full price game in months.

wake me up around November 9th.
sleeping.gif

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
DSN2K said:

graphics no longer get my attention on any console, I dont think I have bought a full price game in months.

sleeping.gif

Well, I usually don't buy full price games either. For me, there's always a lot of old games (as in released this gen) to pick up when there's a drought, and since they're old, they're cheap. And since graphics no longer get your attention, that would make this procedure even more appealing. ;)

rs7k

DSN2K said:

sleeping.gif

I feel exactly the same way. It sucks.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Ive been picking up old games ever since MGS:TTS came out. Ive bought winning eleven 7, GTA:VC, Sonic adventure 2 battle and Im going to pick up FF9. Im also getting Tales of Symphonia and Star Ocean:)

JayFro

Banned
I'm playing Psi-Ops and after that I'll probably start playing Riddick. There are plenty of good games around if you look for them.

AniHawk

I've been in the same boat since I finished MGSTTS. I started going through my backlog, bought La Pucelle Tactics, and now I'm waiting for ToS.

From here on out there's gonna be at least one game for me to get a month for the rest of the year, which is more than I need.

Matlock

Banned
I'm tired of people who come to whine about something that's still abundant and fresh. There's thousands of games out there, I bet you've not beaten one of 'em.

DSN2K said:

sleeping.gif
No one gives a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom