• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britney lookalike - Not bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tritroid

She almost looks better than the real thing imo.

britneyboxes.jpeg

http://mirrored.flabber.nl/britney.lookalike/

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Kabuki Waq said:
looks more like jessica simpson

I was gonna say, almost like a combo... if she lacks a gag reflex, she's got a bright future.

edit: haha

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
OLDER than OLD... and yea I feel for it when i first saw it.... so what, unless I saw a goatee or beard I would think the same thing....

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
aoi tsuki said:
i may a have seen this before, but dammit i've gotta look at the person who's posting when the thread's about women.

damn you, I resisted joking about that

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hehe, I fell for this the first time I saw it. I'll just stay north of the border...

aoi tsuki

The Promised One said:
Not only is this uber old, but it also makes me feel ghey.

Thanks a lot, putz.
What's gay about finding a man who looks like a woman attractive? If you hit it, that's one thing, but being fooled by small webcam shots is another.

FWIW, the person looks good as a woman, but the Britney look doesn't do it for me.

MIMIC

Banned
Manders said:
damn. this is old as fuck.

IAWTP

I saw it on my own a long time ago (not on a forum), so this could still be new to a lot of people.

BTW, the first pic is a dead give-away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom