• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britney & Snoop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF. Has anyone seen the video yet? Is this old news?

45262.jpg

132.jpg

45258.jpg

45259.jpg

45261.jpg

AT LEAST work on your form... shiiiiiiit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just wrong :\

MIMIC

Banned
I have a fetish for women in baseball caps and toboggans/skullies.

Lord have mercy...she is fine as FUCK!!!

the sooner she fades away the sooner a small amount of dignity returns to the music industry. Thats like 0.01% of dignity though

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I guess Snoop wanted to hit Britney. Don't blame him though.

On another note, do chicks still wear hats like she is wearing? It seems so 80s.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
JeffDowns said:
Maybe he alredy has by now :)

I am thinking he has hit it a few times by now. Can't see any other explanation.

I wonder if he remembered his own rule: "Ain't no fun, if the homies can't have none."

naz said:
whats with Britney?

of all Pimps to dry hump she picks Snoop

Because Snoop is arguably the most popular rap artist in the history of the genre. He hasn't limited himself to just making music, the guy is ubiquitous. Peoples grandparents know who Snoop Dogg is, people overseas know damn well who Snoop Dogg is...you can't say that about most rappers. I look at it as Britney's desperation attempt to garner some publicity. People will be like, "oh britney's down, she's kickin' it with Snoop!"

JeffDowns said:
Because Snoop is arguably the most popular rap artist in the history of the genre. He hasn't limited himself to just making music, the guy is ubiquitous. Peoples grandparents know who Snoop Dogg is, people overseas know damn well who Snoop Dogg is...you can't say that about most rappers. I look at it as Britney's desperation attempt to garner some publicity. People will be like, "oh britney's down, she's kickin' it with Snoop!"

Until the next Superbowl HALFTIME when Snoops Willy flys free while Britney goes for the ball for a lay-up and grabs his sack on National TV - Major Basket Malfunction

SKluck

Banned
I believe this was for her new music video which was canned because she hurt herself. So you won't be seeing this on video for quite a while.

Suerte

I don't think Britney has gotten through a video shoot without "hurting herself"

The best one was when a camera rammed into her head on the set on "Oops! I did it again!"

Good on that camera man!

effzee

in that pic where snoop is holding her up he sure made sure to grab her ass.

i would have too even with the man legs.

OmniGamer

Ugh, that guy in the yellow shorts has a severe case of mofo-legs. BLECH! I hate baseball-bat thin legs.

Btw, where is Tazz? I thought her "man-neck" sense would have gone off by now.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Snoop has being pretty lame since the D.O.C stopped writing his sh!t.... It really showed during his No Limit years......

samus4ever said:
some one should do a countdown till she does playboy. I give her another year.

People have been doing that for years and it still hasn't happened. Although there was a recent report that they offered her up to 2 million to do it as long as she lost some weight.

Blackace

I think this shows how Snoop's career has hit rock bottom much more than Brit's....

SolidSnakex said:
People have been doing that for years and it still hasn't happened. Although there was a recent report that they offered her up to 2 million to do it as long as she lost some weight.

lost some weight. christ sakes! she is already lost a lot of weight since when she first came out, and even then I think she looked better.

Blackace

SolidSnakex said:
I think he just wants some, the guy just got divorced. :p

Come on... Snoop having trouble getting laid? think about what you are saying...

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
samus4ever said:
lost some weight. christ sakes! she is already lost a lot of weight since when she first came out, and even then I think she looked better.

seemed to me like she was rail thin when she first came out. She's definitely bigger recently, but not "needs to lose weight" bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom