• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britney Spears to do Playboy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santo

My friend heard this on the radio this morning and supposedly is in the process of losing a few pounds before the photo shoot. Anybody hear this?

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Judging from many of the "real-life" pics of her posted on this forum, the Playboy Photoshop Guy should be losing a few pounds before her shoot, too. He's going to need all the energy and stamina he can muster.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Hopefully she does a DVD to go with the issue. But I would think Playboy would be hyping the hell out of this already if it were true.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
There are lots of better-looking girls. So this news is boring. But at the same time very predictable.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
There's been rumors of her doing a Playboy spread (te he) for eons, so I'm skeptical, but if it turns out to be true that's wondeful. Body-wise, I think she should've done if a few years ago, but she was still floating on the whole innocent pop-singer blimp at that time. That time is certainly no more. Problem with Playboy is that, if she does actually appear in it, they'll airbrush out any of those little details that actually make someone look human.

I miss the younger, cuter Britney...
BRITNEY%20SPEARS%20-%20...Baby%20one%20more%20time%20-%20Front.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom