• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Budweiser #1 Beer in CANADA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Canadian budweiser =/= US budweiser.

The Canadian Bud is still watered down, and have less flavour then other Canadian beers.

I would like to see the actual polling results and statistics.

Guzim

This just in, The United States of America has taken over Alberta!

wwf%20bret%20hart.jpg

"I Love the USA!"

Canadian Bud is made in canada, and has a higher alcohol content. So.. Actually, Canada stole Budweiser, and made it better.

Once again, Canada 1 up's the US.

canada.jpg

Molson Canadian > Budweiser in every way (except sales apperantly)

That said, Canadian isn't my fave, but it's a hell of a lot better than Bud

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I don't get it, are you Bud-haters real hardcores who drink 12 pints of Guiness when you want to get drunk? If you want to binge drink, you have to drink something lighter, unless you're a hooligan named "Jimmy Five-Bellies."

xsarien

daedsiluap
Guileless said:
I don't get it, are you Bud-haters real hardcores who drink 12 pints of Guiness when you want to get drunk? If you want to binge drink, you have to drink something lighter, unless you're a hooligan named "Jimmy Five-Bellies."

There's a difference between "lighter" and "Tastes like someone mixed rubbing alcohol and water, then pissed in it for flavor."

I don't think any one of the Bud-haters is advocating Guiness for nights when more than few are in order, but if you want to stick to something domestic, at least have the common fucking decency to order a Sam Adams. :p

Wellington said:
Budweiser is fucking gross.
IRFAWTP
(RF=really fucking)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Guileless said:

It just tastes bad. I had to stomach about 6 of them yesterday afternoon because it was the only thing around for the first hour or so (Killian's saved the day). Stella and YeungLing will remain my beers of choice. I don't see myself ever drinking just one or two buds because I wanted something to drink.

dem

I find this pretty hard to believe. I dont know anyone who drinks bud... and I never see anyone drinking it when I go out.

Bud just plain sucks, I have no problem dropping an extra $2 for quality beer. Quality > Quantity

Anyway, Budweiser alters all their formulas worldwide, just like Coca-Cola and other soft drinks. I'm told the Budweiser in Hong Kong is actually good...

Felidae_Khrall said:
Canadian Bud is made in canada, and has a higher alcohol content. So.. Actually, Canada stole Budweiser, and made it better.

Once again, Canada 1 up's the US.

canada.jpg

canflag_halfmast020418.jpg

I don't see how Canada can recover from such a crippling blow.

samus4ever said:
Budweiser is the worst beer ever. I don't know how it can the most popular in US and Canada. SIGH.

It's the animals, man. Horses, frogs, ferrets...

Miller Lite's improved sales in the last 18 months...

Socreges

Banned
I never thought someone would take pride in such things. This is just more evidence in how America is poisoning the world.

Anyway, I'd like to see how popular Bud is in different areas of the country and in what demographics. I bet teenagers and those freaking Ontarians are responsible.

darscot

This seems very wrong to me. I think maybe the fact that Canadian sold out for a little here due to the delivery strike managed to squeeze bud on top of some very unbelievable poll. I`ll believe this when I see someone actually drink one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom