• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buffalo Bills Running Back LeSean McCoy Accused of Domestic Violence

JORMBO

Darkness no more
From the article he is being accused of domestic violence, drug use and animal abuse.

Graphic photo in the article link.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-domestic-violence-allegations-girlfriend-photos

Troubling allegations of domestic violence were brought upon Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy on Tuesday, as his girlfriend's friend shared graphic images of the assault. McCoy has denied the allegations.

McCoy's girlfriend, Delicia, is shown in the picture with cuts and bruises across her face. The picture was posted by Delicia's friend, Mia.

The caption on the post reads: "@shadymccoy is THE DEVIL!!! YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!!!!! We didn’t say anything about how you beat your dog “Henny” into kidney failure. Let’s not talk about all the times my best friend had to stop you from VICIOUSLY beating your son for small things like peeing in the bed. We kept quiet about your drug usage ... all the ILLEGAL steroids and needles you were using, but we will not keep quiet about this!!!!!! I can’t believe you did this to my best friend!!!!! YOUR KARMA IS GOING TO BE SO REAL!!!!!! The world needs to know what type of animal you really are!!!!!!! This was just her yesterday on the left and now this morning this is her on the right!!!!"

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
I mean...the image is disturbing (in my spoiler below since it's graphic)...but LeSean is stating the claims are false and he hasn't associated with these people for months:

Doesn't look good at all, but I guess we'll see.

tqAiMGK.png

Last edited:

Gander

Banned
It's terrible all the way around. He is probably going to get kicked out the league for this. The Bills were just starting in a new direction.

Certainly a troubling photo.

Wait and see what comes out. Certainly there will be evidence for all these allegations.

edit: wow quite a story. She is living in a home he owns. He is trying to get her removed from it. They were both due in court today I think.

Last edited:
Did they contact the police, or is it "social media only" accusation?
They called the cops. It was a targeted home invasion they say.

IDK if they are accusing McCoy of doing it or if they are saying he sent someone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom