• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie Weekly Update

Included in this last mad dash is some familiar lands, and yes, I can not be more specific.* But let’s just say that we have been spending some serious time with some old friends.
A remake of Blood Gulch perhaps?

And some of you called this a while back:
Next, another throwback to the Myth days. Our player level system is getting icons based on the Covenant caste structure. You will soon be able to see how good a player is just by looking at his rank icon.
Finally:
Flaming Ninja has won the battle of emotional attachment over legibility. He’s in.
Lots of random other stuff here:
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=367511

So what's the deal on player emblems? Are custom designs avaliable, yes or no? The guys over at Penny Arcade said Bungie said it would be possible, but they were not sure if they would let people do it (probably because if they did everyone would run around with penis emblems on their armor).

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
StrikerObi said:
So what's the deal on player emblems? Are custom designs avaliable, yes or no? The guys over at Penny Arcade said Bungie said it would be possible, but they were not sure if they would let people do it (probably because if they did everyone would run around with penis emblems on their armor).

its always sounded to me like you'll be able to design your own... if forza and juiced will let you, halo 2 should...

good update overall, i'm dying to see those skyboxes

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Mr. Lemming said:
Frankie posts the updates to a different forum every update.

last weeks penny arcade thread was awesome (and the blip about it on their front page afterwards was even better). someone should suggest opa-age as the next destination for the update :D

op_ivy said:
last weeks penny arcade thread was awesome (and the blip about it on their front page afterwards was even better). someone should suggest opa-age as the next destination for the update :D

I've sort of been curious what the reaction here would be like:)

dorio

Banned
op_ivy said:
:lol Great suggestion.

epmode

it displays fine, but i can't scroll with the keyboard or mousewheel. i have to drag the bar on the right. not a big deal, really, i just like bitching.)

Top Bottom