• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King debuts Mac n' Cheetos

Status
Not open for further replies.
While McDonald's is trying to be somewhat healthier Burger king simply couldn't care less about any of that. It's great.

Lol, I feel a little bad that mcDs got to bear the weight of all criticism against fast food, while the rest didn't have to give one fuck

kris.

Banned
fuck it, i'm gonna go see if my local BK has em at lunch. they look disgusting but... i need to try them

CronoShot

oozm79d.jpg

tbh i expected taco bell to do this because it's so crazy. because BK would take their chicken fries and turn it into squares, triangles or something.

Hugstable

Banned
That just sounds and looks wrong

I mean I had a friend who used to douse his hot cheetos in Nacho cheese at 7-11, but still ewww

Hazmat

This sounds like an alien without a human sense of taste read about the Doritos tacos at Taco Bell and made a new product that nobody wants.

Grym

Honestly this sort of thing is nothing new (other than the cheetos dusting on top). Sonic used to have fried mac n cheese bites. KFC tested it a few years ago. Even table dining restaurants have this as an appetizer (Romano's Macaroni Grill comes to mind though I know there are others). I swear a place like TGIFridays did too...but maybe it was another restaurant similar to them though...

EDIT - (The internet is telling me Del Taco and White Castle do as well)

That said, it sure doesn't interest me or look appetizing.

Deep fried mac and cheese is delicious as all hell, but this looks like it'll be subpar mac from the pic. I will prolly think about trying on cheat day and end up eating something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom