• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burnout 3 should be 4 player on xbox.

bheemer

Dissapointment. I can understand why on ps2. but damn this is my favorite online game but when 3 friends come over, we have to take turns.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
The game runs has bits of slowdown in 2 player mode. How do you think 4 player would be?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
System link maybe. The nature of the game, and the tight traffic etc would make it near unplayable in 4 player split screen. Maybe if it had a double dash mode ;)

Celicar

Banned
I agree with the op. I was really annoyed when I got my friends over to play and we were stuck playing the crash game. LAME.

Meier

There's slowdown (minimal) as is with 2 player. It'd be nice, but the gameplay is way too frantic and fast for it -- I think it would be very nauseating for a screen that small (for most people) to be going that fast as well. Maybe next gen when the median TV is larger and the systems can support 4 players realistically.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
really, leaving out system link when Live is in should be a criminal act.

Framerate seems halved in 2-player and I already find it rather hard to see. Plus, music is shut off in 2-player (why?)... I agree that system link support would have been really nice.

I haven't played Burnout 3 in splitscreen yet. Is the framerate actually 30FPS instead of 60FPS like the single player? Because Burnout 2 on Xbox had 60FPS splitscreen which was fucking awesome!

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Burnout 3 should have:

Replays...
A way to re-map buttons...
Ability to save to a memory card...
Jumps...

Oops. Wrong thread.

Top Bottom