• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burnout 3: Takedown trailer for PS2 & XBOX

You're welcome.

Anyway, this is the PAL trailer, which is quite good since it's all in-game. The US one sitting on the EA site now is all CG, but it's pretty cool... IGN and EA must have some sort of exclusivity deal going cause they get like weekly movies from EA...

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Ha ha appropriate song for the trailer. Man this game looks so awesome! I was a big fan of the first two (never purchased however since I didn't beleive they had strong lasting power to warrent a purchase) but I'm so very glad Criterion has provided a definitive sequel to this excellent series.

The Trailers rock... except for the goddamn music.

I've heard similar music for the past 6 years.... IT'S PAST ITS PRIME.

Whoever found it great for the trailer should be shot.

Forsete

This game will be great. I just hope it can stay at a stable 60fps. :)

The Bookerman said:
The Trailers rock... except for the goddamn music.

I've heard similar music for the past 6 years.... IT'S PAST ITS PRIME.

Hehe, true.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
The Bookerman said:
Just in case: I never said it was "GREAT" I just said it was appropriate for what was being shown. Notice the total lack of commentary about the quality of the music.

You never know with these snide remarks these days.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The sense of speed on this game is just crazy. Thanks for the link-a-roo

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I'm not sure if I like all those sparks coming off the cars. In BO2 it was hard enough to see some cars coming at you going 150 mph. Adding sparks blocking your vision only makes that worse :(

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Gantz said:
What's the release date?

Gamestop says August 1st and EB says August 8th. So I basically have no idea...

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Grizzlyjin said:

i heard it been pushed back to October something

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Grizzlyjin said:

9 = Sept not Aug :)

From the previews of this it sounds like a lot of sites are getting early hands on demos so I would expect it to hit the Sept release. At least I hope :(

Grizzlyjin

Sp3eD said:
9 = Sept not Aug :)

From the previews of this it sounds like a lot of sites are getting early hands on demos so I would expect it to hit the Sept release. At least I hope :(

Lol, your right. I wasn't thinking. Usually I get October and September mixed up, now I messing up August. :p

Justin

the gamecube will have the best version.

No online play = not the best version
Did they even announce a GC version?

I played this at E3 and it BLEW me away. While the XBOX version looked the best, this game has to be the best looking PS2 game yet.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
TheGreenGiant said:
the gamecube will have the best version.

This is not DRIV4R here, so in this case, Gamecube owners are getting the shaft...

Of course, even if it WAS on GC...it wouldn't be the best version as there are features that simply could not be included on GC.

Grizzlyjin

Justin said:
No online play = not the best version
Did they even announce a GC version?

I played this at E3 and it BLEW me away. While the XBOX version looked the best, this game has to be the best looking PS2 game yet.

There isn't a Gamecube version, I think that was a joke left over from the DRIV3R bashing of 2004. :p

Top Bottom