• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burnout 3....will the PS2 version work with the FF wheel?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Hi. I'd like to know if any of you have heard any credible information indicating if Burnout 3 for the PS2 will support any of Logitech's force feedback steering wheels? If not, what do you speculate? I have heard that Burnout 2 supported the original Driving ForceGT and even the Momo Force wheel. That being the case, is it reasonable to expect part 3 to have the same support? What are the chances EA/Criterion will go the extra mile and actually support Logitech's NEW 900 degree Drving Pro? I read the recent interview IGN did with the devs and was concerned that there was no mention of FF support anywhere in the interview. So I'd like to get your thoughts. Any inside links/facts/gossip would be greatly appreciated :)

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
I asked the rep at the Burnout 3 demo station in the PS2 area during E3 and he said they are not sure if they are going to support the 900 degrees of turning in the new FF wheel. I hope they do though... Email EA/Criterion NOW!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Defender.....did he say that the game will have Force Feedback support at ALL? Not necessarily for the 900 degree turning, but just support for force feedback? You do know that there are games for PS2 that already support force feedback for the earlier Logitech wheels....right?

isamu

Gek54 said:
BO2 works great with the wheel. Surely BO3 will too.

I hope you're right Gek. Which version will you be buying?

isamu

Another I have is...

1)Will BO3 for PS2 be broadband *only*? Or will 56kers be allowed to play?

2)Will the PS2 version support the Socom Headset?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
1)Will BO3 for PS2 be broadband *only*? Or will 56kers be allowed to play?

BB only AFAIK

2)Will the PS2 version support the Socom Headset?

Yep. Funny thing is one Criterion rep told me it will be supported in lobbies only while Alex Ward told me you'll be able to voicechat during gameplay. Go figure who's right.

isamu

That's FANTASTIC! Thanks TTS! an anyone else confirm this?

Broadband only + Voice chat + True Force Feedback = PERFECTION! No...it = MUST BUY!

isamu

TTS where did you hear the news?

Top Bottom