• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buying a PS2 tommorrow, need advice

All right I'm a consumer whore and the sexy new model has made me break and finally buy a PS2. I'm Canadian also let's bear that in mind when helping me out here.

Where is the cheapest places to buy the new model? I read about the Walmart deal and will check it out to see if they have the new models at the cheap price but what kind of discounts do EB have these days? Both for systems and games.

What games should I pick up? I'm gonna throw down a preorder on GTA:SA and also try to find ICO, Katamari Damacry (if they have it anywhere) and Winning Eleven. What other games should I be looking out for?

B00024W1U6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

nitewulf

what kinda games do you like?
i'd suggest getting ico, gradius v, devil may cry, shinobi, vf4:evo, onimusha 2/3, and most of these games should be 20 bucks now.

I'm into almost every genre I just like good games. However I am pretty weaksauce so games like Gradius would destroy me. XBOX has me covered for sports games but I'm open to pretty much everything. I've played Devil May Cry and loved it will have to pick that up again. So yeah just any new really cool RPGs? Action adventure? I've been too busy to really keep up so anything I might have missed.

demi

yodathesoda said:
So yeah just any new really cool RPGs? Action adventure? I've been too busy to really keep up so anything I might have missed.

224328.jpg
219948.jpg
938326b.jpg
938508b.jpg

Not really new, but titles worth checking out nonetheless!

Top Bottom