• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: World at War for the Wii

scitek

16hkbno.jpg

Anyone else pick this up? I'd like to add some people to my friends list.

scitek: 4296-6475-0852
Scrubking: 3995-9933-2248
EDarkness: 1547-8703-1268
Ysiadmihi: 3094-0518-4676
fabprems: 0345-2961-2610
sevenchaos: 3996-0222-2684

Ysiadmihi

Banned
3094-0518-4676

I really wish they would have done like EA does and completely skip the friend codes...or at least let you add strangers you've played with.

scitek

Yeah, no argument here. I think the friend code system is garbage, but it is what it is. Hasn't really stopped people from playing with strangers like Nintendo hoped, though. I don't know a single one of you. :p

EDarkness

scitek said:
Yeah, no argument here. I think the friend code system is garbage, but it is what it is. Hasn't really stopped people from playing with strangers like Nintendo hoped, though. I don't know a single one of you. :p

True. I just played a match with Scitek and it was fun for being only the two of us. This is one of those times I wish we at least had keyboard chat. Oh well, I have to head to bed, but it was a good match. We'll have to hook up again with some more folks in the future.

Pretty fun. :D

scitek

EDarkness said:
True. I just played a match with Scitek and it was fun for being only the two of us. This is one of those times I wish we at least had keyboard chat. Oh well, I have to head to bed, but it was a good match. We'll have to hook up again with some more folks in the future.

Pretty fun. :D

Yeah, good match! That was fun!

Scrubking I'm assuming is kak? LVL 59 with a 1.56 kill ratio and 125 wins. :eek:

Ysiadmihi

Banned
scitek said:
Scrubking I'm assuming is kak? LVL 59 with a 1.56 kill ratio and 125 wins. :eek:

I'm Kak :p

I got your invite but when I tried to join it just kept saying "Getting match quality" and eventually quit :(

brokenFUN

This is such a weak sauce multiplayer FPS, but I dont care. I'll join you guys when I figure out my friend code.

Going to have alot of free time this weekend.

scitek

I added everyone listed so far to the OP for convenience. We should try to get together and play 4 on a team in TDM.

Just got the game earlier tonight. About to try some multiplayer and going to add everyone in the topic.

Also here's my code: 3996 0222 2684

Game is fun. Still getting used to the controls though. :D

fabprems

It was fun to play with you, Scrubking ;)

The online is really fun and addictive, but i wish there was more options/levels/modes...

Scrubking

fabprems said:
It was fun to play with you, Scrubking ;)

The online is really fun and addictive, but i wish there was more options/levels/modes...

It was a good game. The lag in Veteran is really bad now though. I guess a lot of people are logging in. I usually play HTD which is smoother.

Anyway, Modern Warfare 2 was just announced. Let's see if the Wii gets a version and if IW leaves out a bunch of stuff too.

Ydahs

Scrubking said:
It was a good game. The lag in Veteran is really bad now though. I guess a lot of people are logging in. I usually play HTD which is smoother.

Anyway, Modern Warfare 2 was just announced. Let's see if the Wii gets a version and if IW leaves out a bunch of stuff too.
Treyarch had something up on the CoD forum asking for suggestions for the next CoD Wii, so I'd assume there will be a next version.

This is according to this post.

SuperJay

Hey, just picked up COD5 for the wii and I'm loving the multiplayer. I'm adding everyone in this thread. Please add my friendcode too!

1075 4844 7397

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
sup guys, thought i would post my code after 130 levels. i could use some more interesting matches. PM me if you add, so i won't have to check this thread every few seconds. maybe we could get a skype session up too.

4812-0418-1891

i've added the OP and EDarkness to my list. i think i may have played against you tonight...

Rawk Hawk

I'm debating picking up this title, but just to clear the air... No voice/keyboard chats at all? I have the wii speak, but I know that's not supported.

I was a big Socom 2/3 player so this style of game is one I enjoy, but without team work I fear it might not live up to being as fun. But regardless I'm curious enough to give it a shot, if anyone wants, what's the biggest pro's to the online of this? Con's?

Rawk Hawk

Ended up getting it as a gift for my Birthday. Friends Code: 1161-4458-5332

Going to add everyone on here I can find and probably PM as well.

EDIT ignore this post....

Rawk Hawk

I screwed up yesterday. Decided to change some profile stuff before getting to much into the online, turns out it changed my friends code. I was under the assumption my Wii had one code, I was wrong... going to re-PM everyone, but my new code is:

1762-7435-1459

Top Bottom