• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Calling out all webpage designers!! Help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a couple weeks ago I posted here looking for a javaplayer to put on my site (to stream mp3 files). Someone pointed me in the right direction but it turns out it's not quite what I'm looking for. So now it seems a flash player is the way to go(more compatibility etc..). I found some ok ones, but not quite what I'm looking for. I was wondering if maybe some of you bright techy guys have any suggestions?

The way my new site is layed out, I have ten sample mp3 tracks listed on the right of the screen. Right now, if you click them, they'll download and play. What I really want is a very small player I can embed like a button right on the webpage. When someone clicks the sample track listed, it'll play in the player.

It doesn't need to be fancy. Even if only a simple play/pause and stop button was all it was, I'd be happy. So I ask you guys, what do you recommend? Is there a simple solution out there? I don't even mind paying for the code if it's cheap enough...

Thanks in advance

-CLIP

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I could probably make you one. But it would take me a while since I am a little busy over the next week. When would you want it?

edit: PM me if you want to discuss it more.

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
Well, you can make the player play whatever track you want. So if you map one track to an uploaded file, it will play that one first. I dig pop-up players, so I'm biased here. :p

It's definately cool. If what I'm trying to do doesn't work out, that's option 2. :)
My girl on the other hand is already using it since you posted... lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom