• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Camp Hyrule: Chat with Reggie

AniHawk

August 20, 1:00pm PDT - Chat with Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo's Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing.

I guess that would be the time to ask him any important questions, if you ever get the chance.

I can't get into chat rooms, since MS refuses to upgrade IE for Mac, but some of you guys should be able to.

I'm there...Actually, I work Friday until 6:00...Dammit! I'm actually working for my Cabin in Camp Hyrule though...Designed two flags, and made that NOA_Mac dude look queer.

AniHawk

Anyone know of an alternative to IE 6 as far as chatting goes? I tried Opera, but I can't figure out how to work it fully yet.

I'm using Safari to access it just fine. Just make sure you have popup blocking turned off while you visit the site, because it will block the window that pops up with the camp in it.

Memles

StrikerObi said:
I'm using Safari to access it just fine. Just make sure you have popup blocking turned off while you visit the site, because it will block the window that pops up with the camp in it.

I'm using Firefox the same way, so it's completely possible.

I sent in a Haiku...then got bored and played Animal Crossing.

Fucking Tom Nook closed his shop on me, the day Wendell came, so I couldn't buy a Fishing Pole (Restarting, 3rd Day) and thus couldn't get any wallpaper.

Fucker.

I think I'm just still bitter than Canadians can't win the DS's.

AniHawk

ManDudeChild said:
Link to the chatroom?

Uh, it's only for people who signed up for Camp Hyrule.

I'll post the convo since I'll probably be there, and if there's some good questions asked.

Tritroid

The conversation with Reggie is probably the only thing worthwhile going on at CH this year, well that and the DS giveaway.

I swear, if I enter camp this morning and find that my retarded cabin mates have named our cabin "Teenage Mutant Ninja Koopas" fucking heads will roll.

Brofist

Tritroid said:
The conversation with Reggie is probably the only thing worthwhile going on at CH this year, well that and the DS giveaway.

I swear, if I enter camp this morning and find that my retarded cabin mates have named our cabin "Teenage Mutant Ninja Koopas" fucking heads will roll.

It's Camp Hyrule for crying out loud, what are you expecting.

Deg

Banned
AniHawk said:
August 20, 1:00pm PDT - Chat with Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo's Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing.

I guess that would be the time to ask him any important questions, if you ever get the chance.

I can't get into chat rooms, since MS refuses to upgrade IE for Mac, but some of you guys should be able to.

firefox/opera Mac ?

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
nnthomas said:
CAMP HYRULE SUCKS!

*CABIN 6 FOR LIFE*

Hah hah suprised to see someone else in my Cabin.

I keep signing myself up to this year after year and I still haven't discovered a justification for it. Oh well.

AniHawk

Mason said:
Give me some good questions to ask Reggie. This is gonna be awesome.

Since I might not be able to go, these are the ones I was gonna ask:

What happened to the Gamecube's momentum you spoke of at E3?
How do you explain the Gamecube having some of its lowest selling months in the past three months?
Whose idea was it to go forward with this new marketing plan?
Will Star Fox be advertised for this Fall?
Will Resident Evil 4 be advertised by Nintendo?
When will we know specifics on the DS?
Can I play multiplayer games on the DS with someone from different time zones? Will this feature be implemented into most DS multiplayer titles?

Mason

Am I going to have to pose these questions as if they're being asked by a 10-year-old or do they actually answer these serious types of questions? In past years, I remember the dumber questions that I submitted being answered.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Camp Hyrule site? I keep getting errors and I'm using IE. It was working fine at lunch time.

Cabin 8 here yo.

AniHawk

Oni Link 666 said:
Is anyone else having trouble with the Camp Hyrule site? I keep getting errors and I'm using IE. It was working fine at lunch time.

Cabin 8 here yo.

Well I still can't chat yet. I think only OS X 3 + Safari works. :mad:

Greekboy

Banned
AniHawk said:
On Friday, if anyone is available to attend the chat, could you please ask the first and last of my questions?

I'd ask a different question other than your first because all you'll get as a response for it will be PR spin.

AniHawk

Greekboy said:
I'd ask a different question other than your first because all you'll get as a response for it will be PR spin.

I'm just interested what he'd have to say on the fly. Guy might be expecting stuff like, "how is it like working at Nintendo?" "What's your favorite game?" "You like the Gamecube?" "IS THE DS FUN?" etc.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I post under the name TEKUNO, you know because Nintendo's automated scripts were compiled by retards.

It's TEKUNOROBBY DAMN YOU.

Top Bottom