• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can anybody here do a backflip?

HoodWinked

i tried on one of those gym mat floors probably went something like this

Afro Ninja Does a Backflip and Fails animated gif

T-0800

Can anybody do a backflip?

I actually did one today in a precarious situation on accident, and it felt pretty awesome. I would not do it again

Just wondering what it feels like it you're somebody who can do it on the regular.

Also I'm 1/2 through a bottle of blue. So bear with me.
1. Does backflip by accident.
2. Drunk.

Starting to think number 1 didn't happen.

dave_d

Nope, could sort of do a front flip when I was younger.(End up landing on my back on my bed) I could also do a kip up but those are kind of easy once you figure them out.(The trick is get your feet under your butt. If you do that it's easy.)

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Nope. Can do standing and jumping forward 'forward roll/summersault' forwards and backwards.

You need crazy leg strength and trust in your rotation for a backflip lol.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I have never tried on land. Too much body to rotate. My son can do them like they are nothing.

I use to do a really good tuck and roll. Run tuck roll and run again never losing stride.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Thought this was the one were Magnus learned the backflip. Don't think it's in it. Still very entertaining to watch; Magnus has been a World champion in climbing. Used to watch his vids with guests comparing strenght etc.

Top Bottom