• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can anyone elaborate on this? (concerning Final Fantasy)

belgurdo

Banned
Reading an image board and just saw some artwork that claims to be of production art for a game that links the FFVII spinoffs and FFX. They look cool, but I'm having my doubts (download and hosting them in a bit)

tenseven1.jpg

tenseven2.jpg

tenseven3.jpg

tenseven4.jpg

WarPig

belgurdo said:
Reading an image board and just saw some artwork that claims to be of production art for a game that links the FFVII spinoffs and FFX. They look cool, but I'm having my doubts (download and hosting them in a bit)

On the one hand, that sounds way too fanfic to be real. On the other hand, I'm not sure I should put anything past Square these days.

Edit: Looks way too fanfic to be real, too. At least one of those backgrounds looks like it was ripped from a shot of Romancing Saga Minstrel Song.

DFS.

belgurdo

Banned
Greenpanda said:
This is actually VERY early FF X concept art that used to be on the FF X website.

Shucks. I would have liked to play as sleepy looking blonde guy that may or may not be Auron. :lol

That characters disposition seems to happy-go-lucky to be Auron... maybe Jecht?

I like the look of the character that may or may not be Tidus though.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
It's also available on the bonus DVD that comes along with FFX, which may or may not have been released in the US. Certainly was in PAL regions, but don't bother tracking it down - it's basically useless even as a frisbee.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
may there be any may or may nots in this thread, or maybe not?

Top Bottom