• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can Anyone Make My Avatar Under 150k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sp0rsk said:
i see absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Same sex kissing in avatars was banned awhile back since someone added a gif of 2 guys kissing to counter someones avatar of 2 girls kissing. People complained about the guys and it was agreed that you couldn't have either as avatars anymore.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
SolidSnakex said:
Same sex kissing in avatars was banned awhile back since someone added a gif of 2 guys kissing to counter someones avatar of 2 girls kissing. People complained about the guys and it was agreed that you couldn't have either as avatars anymore.

Well, i didnt mean he could *keep* the avatar.

SolidSnakex said:

He speaks the truth... DON'T TEMPT ME

Claus

Banned
makeout.gif

Needs to be smaller, eh? Best I could do.

teiresias

It was I that had the avatar of the 2 guys kissing, and it's easy enough to whip another one up!!!!! It wasn't an animated gif though, as I don't know how to do those (anyone have a good, that is, free, program to do it with? not just for this of course, but other avatars?)

Of course, maybe we've progressed as a forum and can tolerate equal opportunity same-sex frenching?

teiresias said:
It was I that had the avatar of the 2 guys kissing, and it's easy enough to whip another one up!!!!! It wasn't an animated gif though, as I don't know how to do those (anyone have a good, that is, free, program to do it with? not just for this of course, but other avatars?)

You can get some trials for programs to do it. ULEAD Gif Animator and JASC's Animation Shop 3 are really good programs for making gifs. You can get trials of both on their official websites.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
do you guys really have to do this. how about i just start banning everyone with something sexual in their avatar. and by sexual i mean interaction between two people.

the tos says no bare ass and it has to be work safe. so keeping the kissing avatars is okay. But dont turn this into a gays vs straights thing.

teiresias

I'm just saying, the only reason I haven't had it back up before is because I was PM'd that we weren't allowed to have them - of course that was like four board revisions back. So it wouldn't be in "retaliation" or anything, just because I didn't realize we were allowed to have them again.

Socreges

Banned
Come on, adel. You can portray it as an "obese naked man", but it's just a goofy cartoon. Not even close to an argument there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom