• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

i'm trying to apply the vita code, do i check out the vita on the futureshop page and put it in the promocode field?

getting a
Code:
The Promotional Code ---------------- is not eligible for your order. We have removed it. The discount was not applied. (0166)

The code is not available for in store pick up. You have to ship it.

Edit: I just tried it again, the code works. You're definitely having problems because you chose in store pickup.

Anony

The code is not available for in store pick up. You have to ship it.

Edit: I just tried it again, the code works. You're definitely having problems because you chose in store pickup.

thanks for the code, worked
i had shipping selected, i retried and it worked

Code:
Order Total: $169.49

this and RFD, it's killing my wallet

secondary question:
this week, gravity rush comes included according to the flyers, but online, it's not part of the products page, is it gonna include the game?

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Turns out I also have a code for the Vita promotion. First to quote will get it via PM tomorrow morning. Hope it works.

Just a reminder, I get 40% off purple and aqua tickets at the whitecaps for every remaining home game. Cheap tickets to the galaxy are gone but expensive ones remain.

iphys

Rumour has it the 29th-2nd will be a 18500 bonus point event at Shoppers, but those are better for when you're only planning to spend a little over $75 and I haven't seen the 3DS on sale there for $150 in recent weeks either. I would probably go with the Best Buy deal: hard to go wrong with Mario Kart.

zroid

Banned
still waiting for my $50 Vita code :(

I wonder, do they normally not send stuff on weekends, or are they perhaps all out...

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
still waiting for my $50 Vita code :(

I wonder, do they normally not send stuff on weekends, or are they perhaps all out...

It said limited supply when I applied for one.

zroid

Banned
It said limited supply when I applied for one.

It does say they have 1000 available, but there's no indication that I can see of how many have actually been sent out so far.

Well anyway, someone was nice enough to PM me theirs, so if I happen to get one, I'll pay it forward.

zroid

Banned
sooo... any good deals of vita memory anywhere? :\

It was always easy to mock the memory card situation, but now that I have to buy one myself, it just hurts. :(

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
sooo... any good deals of vita memory anywhere? :\

It was always easy to mock the memory card situation, but now that I have to buy one myself, it just hurts. :(
Costco.ca is a bit cheaper than everywhere else and you don't need to be a member to order online.

Example - 32GB card is regularly $100 and costco.ca has it for $85. Amazon.ca is also having a sale on it for $87.60.

EDIT: Shoppers Drug Mart would be even better if they have them in stock and you know a senior who can go with you.

h-seniors10gcard-june28-e.png

*Discounts apply to our regular prices on all merchandise purchased by seniors and their accompanying family members with a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Excludes sale items, prescriptions, insulin, products with codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), prestige cosmetics and fragrances, newspapers, stamps, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, Life Experiences®, transit tickets and passes, electronic gift cards, prepaid phone cards and milk in Atlantic provinces. Discounts may not exceed $50. * While quantities last. Offer valid on the purchase total of eligible products after discounts and redemptions and before taxes. Excludes prescription purchases, products with codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), prestige cosmetics and fragrances, stamps, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes, electronic gift cards, prepaid phone cards and Shoppers Home Health Care locations. One gift card per transaction per customer. Offer valid Thursday, June 28, 2012 only. Gift card will be accepted until July 19, 2012. See cashier for details.

I requested a vita code from tsilon as I just heard about this promo now. I don't know if I'll receive the code from them before the $50 gift card promo ends so if anyone has a spare code right now I would appreciate it and if I do get my code I will give it to whoever wants it here.

I'm assuming your code is gone, Trvst?

zroid

Banned
I requested a vita code from tsilon as I just heard about this promo now. I don't know if I'll receive the code from them before the $50 gift card promo ends so if anyone has a spare code right now I would appreciate it and if I do get my code I will give it to whoever wants it here.

I'm assuming your code is gone, Trvst?

Yeah I requested mine a couple days ago and still not a peep. It's not looking good at this point, I think they ran out.

DJ_Lae

I have a Vita code as well if anyone wants it. I requested one way back just for the hell of it and kind of forgot I even had it sitting in my inbox.

edit - had a code

firehawk12

Subete no aware
They had 1000 codes though... I can't imagine that they ran out. Maybe because of the FS sale, they've been told not to give any out?

DrEvil

not a medical professional
For all TD VISA Cardholders, on June 29th, their 'red hot' deal of the day is the PS Via bundle for $164.99 which includes system, starer kit (case, headphones, memory card), and resistance game.

It's a savings of $165 over MSRP.

Red hot deals are unique as you enter a lottery to receive the right to buy it:

"Any time between midnight and 2am, click on the 'I want one' beside the product. This enters your name into a draw for the right to purchase one (only one entry per account holder). On the product page, we will display the quantity available and the number of people who want one, so you can check your odds of winning. By 4pm EST we will let you know, by email, if your name was chosen."

Go here at midnight on Friday (e.g. thursday night):
https://www.tdrewards.com/summerdeals

Anony

okay, i'm having regrets purchasing my vita although it was only 150+tax

this is why:
add what to get for the vita; a memory stick, a matte screen protector, and at last 1 game
gone over 200 already

now what can i get for ~200$?

how about that new nexus tablet:
it's got some insane (rumoured) specs, 1280x800 ips screen make it a must have purchase for me

what do i do?

Thanks so much to RoadieTMA and DJ_Lae for offering me codes. I used the one I got from Roadie so DJ you can give that code to someone else if you want.

If I get my code from tsilon I'll give it to someone in here.

$169 tax in and used $110 in gift cards I had for months so I got my Vita for $59.
grin.gif

DJ_Lae

No problem - good thing I actually checked this thread or I would have merrily gone on and the code would have expired.

Still have one for whoever wants it.

frequency

If anyone is still looking for PSV code, quote this post to see it (hidden in email tag).

If you've taken it, please post saying you have so others know not to try.

zroid

Banned
Got mah Bee-tah!

I also got the code I requested on Saturday. Thanks again to the dude who gave me his a couple days ago. If anyone wants the one I just received, please PM.

edit: code has been given!

Got my code too from tsilon. But since I used the one I received on GAF, I now have no use for it.

First to PM me gets it. If I don't reply to your PM it means you were too slow and someone else got it. ~_~

Edit: code gone

Maximus.

Code was given to me by a gracious gaffer! Ordered the vita and waiting. It sucks how much the accessories, memory card and a game come to, but I HOPE that support for the system picks up soon :) cant wait to load my psp games I bought over psn onto the system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom