• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 7: More Shipping Talk than Anime & TV GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You need to order during the E3 sale in order for that to happen. If these are still discounted you will need to reorder them or you can try your luck with support.

I see, that makes sense. I'm going to pre order them just in case I convince support to apply the e3 promo on to my orders.

BadHand

I've been holding onto my $39.99 FS order for FFXV. Who knew it could of gotten better than that!

Order Battlefield, first time I've been hyped for a fps.

Mupod

bah it looks like the price of my ancient SMTxFE future shop preorder had gone up to $65 for some reason. Not worth the hassle to try and get it fixed on top of updating my address and shit, so I cancelled it. I can just reorder it from amazon E3 stuff if I decide I want it.

Went easy enough though. I guess when Zelda gets closer to release I'll have to update the address AND credit card, lol.

edit: wasn't going to even get FFXV but had a preorder just in case. For 35 bucks I guess I'm in, even though the game looks like it's going to be butts.

It's not up yet, but it looks like Walmart has at least one more surprise in store for us:

dDojKrI.png

Can't add to cart yet, and no way to reveal the sale price, but yeah.

Kyolux

Damn.. looked at the Battlefield 1 trailer.. geez.. I'm actually considering it now. And I usually avoid the war fps games.

mdubs

Banned
Is too bad that Walmart couldn't wait until after Amazon announced. Because the same thing happened a two years ago where Amazon did the 30% and then Walmart announced price cuts and Amazon matched.

Also people, your games will adjust, don't got to CS on amazon to change them, sometimes it takes a day.

kevin1025

Banned
Damn.. looked at the Battlefield 1 trailer.. geez.. I'm actually considering it now. And I usually avoid the war fps games.

Might as well pre-order it just in case! Plus the game will be fully unveiled on Sunday, so you'll know for sure it's for you.

zroid

Banned
bah it looks like the price of my ancient SMTxFE future shop preorder had gone up to $65 for some reason.

what??? did that happen to anyone else?

a couple months ago I had Best Buy give me a new $40 order from bestbuy.ca (and cancel the FS order) just so I could close the book officially on this FS stuff and not have to worry it.

Ryne

I don't even know what I have pre-ordered on futureshop. I have no order numbers or nothing.

I should search my emails someday.

mdubs

Banned
bah it looks like the price of my ancient SMTxFE future shop preorder had gone up to $65 for some reason. Not worth the hassle to try and get it fixed on top of updating my address and shit, so I cancelled it. I can just reorder it from amazon E3 stuff if I decide I want it.

Went easy enough though. I guess when Zelda gets closer to release I'll have to update the address AND credit card, lol.

edit: wasn't going to even get FFXV but had a preorder just in case. For 35 bucks I guess I'm in, even though the game looks like it's going to be butts.

how are you seeing this price change? I just keep getting the emails about waiting for release

-Deimos

I just asked the CSR if he could apply the discount to the pc version since the other versions got it, btw.

Now all I have to do is find a way to get the e3 30% discount on it if Amazon does the sale this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom