• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canelo devastating 6th Round K.O Amir Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Canelo is a good guy too.

Anyway like I said in the boxing thread, people haven't really seen GGG fight in his true form, he's been holding back and playing with his opponents in almost any fight just to give the people a show. His fight against Lemieux was a perfect example of that, it was like a sparring session to him. Canelo has little chances of beating him, I don't expect him to take the fight.

f0nz0

I had called for a ko in the 7th, the combination of a strong Canelo and a weak chinned Khan called for it, Khan has speed, and really that's about it, his punches don't really cause havoc, don't know where he goes from.here, yes a move down in weight, but does he get the big fights?

Canelo bringing GGG up on ring was interesting, Canelos comment in Spanish was golden 'hay que dejarnos de Mamadas" basically saying , let's stop fucking around, this fight will happen, itll either be Sept (Mex independence) or next 5 de mayo, bank on it

Leunam

Canelo bringing GGG up on ring was interesting, Canelos comment in Spanish was golden 'hay que dejarnos de Mamadas" basically saying , let's stop fucking around, this fight will happen, itll either be Sept (Mex independence) or next 5 de mayo, bank on it

So easy to say in the heat of the moment when just last week he said Golovkin has to earn his shot. Being the mandatory and already a title holder isn't enough apparently. Called out Golovkin after the Cotto fight as well. He's just playing it up for the casual fans that were watching so that he can claim Golovkin is the one fucking around.

Billy Joe Saunders does the same. Doesn't say shit about potentially fighting Golovkin, when it's a fight a lot of people were floating around, but as soon as he's got a fight scheduled he starts running his mouth.

Syder

Born To Runner-Up
1428919992-54108518bcff3a94e16a17b4135e0dd9-1366x950.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom