• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom to release Resident Evil 2-Pack on GC

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That's pretty cool, I might just buy it for the special box...and the fact that I don't have Resident Evil 0. :lol

I'll get it for sure if they include a RE4 demo. This also gives me a reason to play through REmake again. Purrfect!

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
yeah, the first word looks like "free." i've been meaning to play REmake. but i think i'll just wait for the xbox version.

Sean

Banned
Publisher: CokeM Interactive
Developer: CokeM Interactive

????

Good deal though, I may finally pick them up.

Culex

Banned
Apparently nothing to do with Capcom...

COKeM is a home entertainment value-added marketer in Plymouth, Minnesota, that specializes in buying up overstock and publishing or re-publishing low-cost video games and computer software

cvxfreak

ImNotLikeThem said:
no they should release the f'ing collectors edition box set like they did in japan.

Are ports of RE2, RE3 and RECVX that necessary?

The boxset was around $200 in Japan, too. And the Wesker's Report Book was nothing special.

Is CokeM Interactive a distributor like Jack Of All Games and Tommo? According to GameStop.com, they also had something to do with Technic Beat.

cvxfreak

segatavis said:
Is CokeM Interactive a distributor like Jack Of All Games? According to GameStop.com, they also had something to do with Technic Beat.

It's possible, but doesn't the name "Coke" set off a few alarms with the soda company?

ohamsie

^ IAWTP

I have 2 on N64, and 3 and CV on Dreamcast, it would be nice to have all my resident evils on one console.

Top Bottom