• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Viewtiful Joe focus group

NotMSRP

Do you live in the San Francisco Bay area?

Earn $100 to talk to us about Viewtiful Joe and other games on August 30 in Sunnyvale, California.

If interested, please email platformer@nicholsresearch.com (please do not reply to this email) to join the groups. Please include your daytime and evening phone numbers so we may contact you.

Thank you,

Nichols Research

Hayami

Banned
Probably because the focus group company is located in San Fran? Makes perfect sense to me. And focus groups are almost always conducted in person to record nonverbal communication, so FAT CHANCE of participating.

Priz

You know, no one's holding a gun to your head saying you're not allowed to live in the bay area. If you want access to Fry's and focus groups like this, move. Go find a cheap place to live on craigslist. :)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I probably won't be able to get in since I did that Fighting focus group in April. DAMMIT. I'm more interested in Viewtiful Joe too. I'm gonna try anyway

BTW, where did you get this info at?

And the research building is in Sunnyvale. So is Capcom USA

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I should be paying them more money to tell them how much I loved it, damn I wish I was in California. :(

I wish Retro would have a focus group thing here in Austin, or even Acclaim would be nice.

Flynn

Do these focus groups really want 'core gamers? The only one I've ever been to was a focus for Evil Dead: Hail to the King. I was the only person there that like The Evil Dead II best and I don't think they really liked my criticisms of the game.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
MoxManiac said:
You suck Wario, for prioritizing Joe over 2D fighters.

If I had foreseen that there was gonna be a Joe group, I would have done it! Plus they paid more too! Arg!

BuddyC

Wario64 said:
If I had foreseen that there was gonna be a Joe group, I would have done it! Plus they paid more too! Arg!
Yea, but didn't you get Joe as a perk for that focus group? How would you have experienced the glory?

Top Bottom