• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

caps lock is fun omg omg omg omg MARIO GOLF

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
IM SO HAPPY

Mario Golf Advance and HSG Fore Beta email in the same week! Golfing bliss!

You meet all of the requirements and have been invited to participate in the online public beta test for SCEA’s Hot Shots Golf® FORE! for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.

To be considered you must complete the application by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button to the right. Space is limited so apply now!

The first 2000 applicants to complete the application and accept the terms of the beta agreement will be accepted. Once you have submitted your application, please be patient while we process your information. Do not re-submit; we will not be sending confirmation emails, so you will not receive a response until you get your Acceptance Notification via email.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Same here! :D

bn_head.gif

bn0604_feature3.jpg

Thank you for enrolling

Congratulations! You are now enrolled in the online beta test program for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system. You will receive an email in the next few days with information about receiving your beta kit and instructions to access the beta website.

I'm IN!

Vargas

I want in dammit. Do you have to do anything other than register your online adapter to be considered for the betas?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Vargas said:
I want in dammit. Do you have to do anything other than register your online adapter to be considered for the betas?

Be a Playstation Underground member or whore out for Sony and be a part of the Gamer Advisory Panel (invite only)

DMczaf said:
WTF? I get crappy Monster Hunter and not Hot Shots Golf 4?!?!

DIE CAPCOM AND YOUR CRAPPY GAMES!

Well they already fucked me over with a non-playable RE Outbreak beta so at least this evens it out :p

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Let's see:

-I didn't get a RE:Outbreak beta invite(I used my friends because he doesn't have DSL).
-I did get a Syphon Filter Omega Strain beta invite.
-I didn't get a Monster Hunter beta invite
-I did get a Hots Shots Golf Fore beta invite.

Capcom must hate me or something.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Betas I've gotten into so far: Socom 2, RE Outbreak

I still wished I got in the FFXI Beta though, I need a HDD :|

Bog

Junior Ace
Me not being in this beta is like... well, someone's who's the best at something not being invited to play that thing he's the best at, while morons who suck get to play it. Yeah.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
How do you sign up for this stuff anyway?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
btw, how many people does online mode support? I know they said that you can have 30 player tournaments in real time, but what about actually playing with another player at the same time?

lessee, got invited to Automodelista but it didn't recognize my serial number. I hear I didn't miss anything.

EQOA, but a decent amount of time into helpin with beta. Never bothered once released

FFXI, loads of hours, and the usual bug reporting

RE:Outbreak: maybe 5 hours. Worst game ever.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
The first beta of Auto Mod was actually very fun... spent a lot of time with that one.

Thanks for the heads up Wario... I missed this email last night but it seems I was able to get in this morning.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
So, anyone know how many live players HSG4 supports? I assume the real time 30 player tournaments don't really pit you against any other player...you just golf and see the results afterwards?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
June 28, 2004 - Welcome! (Important Beta Info)

Welcome to the public beta test for SCEA’s Hot Shots Golf Fore for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system!

Congratulations for being selected to participate in this exclusive public beta test for Hot Shots Golf Fore. As a beta tester, you should receive the following item(s) via UPS in approximately 9 days:

- Beta Version Game Disc
- Beta Version Game Manual

Hot Shots Golf Fore Public Beta
SCEA
Beta Start 6/28/04 - Beta End 7/23/04

I guess we'll get our copies by the end of the week, hooray

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
ARg, where the frick is the beta?! It has to come this week...or we'll have less than 2 weeks to test

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
They finally sent the confirmation emails if you got in the beta. And delivery date is now set at July 8th. They better push back the beta period for a couple days

Top Bottom