• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

captured streaming trailer of halo 2 (new) (not from pirated version)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
the reason why it's called "Attract" is because it's from the attract mode, which is in turn from the pirate version of Halo 2.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
This is from the attract mode of the leaked version. So whatever you say, it's NOT "legal". It's been pulled from halo.bungie.org for this reason.

bheemer

actually if you look the xbox live section of the movie it shows anim8trjb whos a known bungie emplyee. how would that be from the pirated version why would he be playing on the french copy?

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Thank god I stopped watching...

I saw about 5 seconds and then just closed it. Based on the name "attract" and the kind of stuff it seemed that they were going to show...I figured that it would be better to skip it.

I'm quite afraid of spoilers at this point...

Deku Tree

i believe this site was put up last night by a guy at gamefaqs and it is from the pirate version. but it's also HOT.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
bheemer said:
actually if you look the xbox live section of the movie it shows anim8trjb whos a known bungie emplyee. how would that be from the pirated version why would he be playing on the french copy?

because it's from the attract mode movie? duh! You can even notice the names interlinking the movie MULTIJOUER!! YEAH!

Blimblim

The Inside Track
bheemer said:
Because it's the ATTRACT MODE (hence the name of the file). The video that runs when you leave the main menu on for some time, and done to "attract" people to the tv screen in the shops.
So it's a video done by Bungie, pulled from the leaked version of the game. That's why you get some french text in the video too.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
DopeyFish said:
because it's from the attract mode movie? duh! You can even notice the names interlinking the movie MULTIJOUER!! YEAH!
That's the second time you are faster than me in this thread. This has to stop ! :)

Xenon

Thanks I like the beginning. I wish they made the gameplay footage look a little more interesting. This is probably going to be the only game I buy for the next year.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
WULFER said:
After seeing that video does anyone else think GTA is gonna get it's ass beat?

Why would you post something like that? :\

Really, though, it should be clear by now that visuals are not too terribly important to the general consumer. GTA3 and VC both look pretty damn awful you know...

Top Bottom