• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Car Chase GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned
And............. it's over.

What happened to the one that end up with the guy going down the tunnels?

The reporter in the helicopter from Ch 9 news was getting all excited when they caught him.

E: Clouds almost made an impact on the chase. Car stays on 605 fwy choppers wouldn't be able to see him

v1lla21

I think most if not all police departments have funds for those kind of things.
Depends on the department sometimes the city does and sometimes you have to do it yourself.
I mean like if you were a criminal but majority of the time the department pays. They'll try to go after you though.

norm9

Sheriff SUV needs to calm the fuck down. Dangerously close to the suspect car. Almost tried to PIT near some other drivers.

ShowDog

826 let us all down and took his worst disabling attempt ramming into a minivan. Now they've been called off. Sonofabitch the guy wimped out on several prior chances.

norm9

Is it just me, or does California, SoCal in particular, where most car chases happen?

I don't have concrete stats or facts to back it up, but I think the wide expanse of freeways and the "car culture" of LA just lends itself to chases. But yeah, seems like there's one every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom