• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casting for Video Game Lifestyle Show

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
tommy_index.jpg

Actually their list of required "personalities" basically sounds like the staff of EGM.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The problem is I don't fit any of those roles. I could be the comedian, but meh...

I don't have any headshots. I can get tons of footage of me doing the broadcast for my high school's tv program. I even did a few gaming related stories.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Datawhore said:
I'm already looking forward to the hot girl gamer. You know she's going to be bangin'.

Or get banged by the nerds that attack her after the first taping. :lol

Eugh, I feel bad for her already.

M3wThr33

Banned
Retro Gamer?
Nintendo Whore?
Graphics Bitch?

I think the show is basically going to be everybody talking about how cool the next Tony Hawk game is going to be and giggling when someone mentions Mario.

Each episode will be finished off with the girl giving hand and blow jobs to the guys while they play Halo.

Top Bottom